Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The story

What's the deal here, you ask. Well, here I am, just celebrated my thirtieth birthday and felt the need to share my thoughts with the world. Being married my life at this moment revolves mainly around my job and my family. First of all when I was 18, I never thought I'd get married and have a family not to mention being married meant having sex twice a month. Hell, I remember hearing my parents having sex till I was like 16, that means they were close to their forties and they were still going for it pretty hard. Shit man, more and more I feel like Al Bundy, I mean sex with the wife is a nightmare. I'm spanking the monkey now more than I ever did before. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife very much (cliche) but our sex life is pretty pathetic at the moment. Sex was always pretty important to me so not getting any means I'm not happy. More and more I realize that love and sex are two completely different things. So much for now, gotta run! Come back latter, I'll be sharing some of my stories. I invite everyone to share their thoughts and experiences on the subject. It'll be very interesting hearing your stories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Interesting thoughts. I think the more comfortable you get with your partner, the less exciting the sex is, and the more you need to WORK at it, you know? And work is tiring, especially when you're already tired. I've been living with my boyfriend (soon to be fiancee) for the past year and we seem to have the same schedule that you guys do when it comes to sex. anyways, not sure where I'm going with this, but I found you on Bestest Blog and your writing is really good.

September 02, 2006 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home