Monday, August 28, 2006

Childhood

To pick up where I left off. There is no limitation to my imagination when it comes to sex. I remember being sexually conscious at a very early age. There's this one time when my mother's girlfriend came to visit her, I was sitting on the couch in my pajamas not wearing underwear having a hard-on and I wasn't even trying to hide it. I must have been around 6 or 7 years old then. Must have been really embarrassing for my mother. I had no problem with that whatsoever. I was always very comfortable with my sexuality. Other things I remember from my childhood was experimenting sexually with my male cousin. We used to sleep over at grandma's on the weekends. We would bathe together, spank our asses and then rub each others dicks against our asses, not penetrating. Now, when I think about it I guess it was just two kids experimenting, and since there was no women around up for it... I was around 10 at that time. We both still remember it today and laugh about it. Just to make it clear, I was never attracted to men and never will be. I remember my first orgasm as it was today. It was a total revelation. I felt as if I had discovered America. My life was never the same again, ever. Masturbation was my main occupation (it even rhymes), every moment I had to myself I used it. It was time to break the record, I had all morning to myself and I was ready baby! That morning I broke my personal record, 5 orgasms in a row, without stopping. I was pretty sore that day but it was worth it, hey a record is a record. I'm off. Tune in next time for more adventures of the fantasizer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home