Thursday, August 31, 2006

School days

I don't know if this goes for all men but when I was back in school I really dug older women. As for now it's totally opposite, the younger the better! Anyway, where do you spend most of your time when you're a kid? That's right, school! Daydreaming behind the school desk I had those teachers everywhere, the bathroom, the map room, the classroom, the school kitchen, everywhere man. We had this teacher, she was probably around 26 then and boy, she was hot! Most of the time she wore black tight skirts, black high heel shoes and black stockings. When you're 12 a teacher like that is a dream come true. All the guys in the class would flirt so openly with her and she was always just laughing and probably enjoying the fact that she was everybody's wet dream. She didn't even mind when we'd crawl down underneath the tables to watch her beautiful crossed legs. And then of course were the girls in our class. There was about 5 or 6 of them that got all the attention. They were the ones that got into all the grabbing and rape-like situations. Man, when we got them we were all over the place and this was happening at least 4-5 times a day, the hormones were raging big time! One of them happened to be my first love a few years later. Not just my first big love but also my first French kiss and I lost my virginity with her. Yap, those were the days. Gotta run. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home