Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back to childhood

I just remembered I could share another story from past, just to round of my profile so I can get to the present situation. I was very young, maybe 9 when I discovered I love pantyhose. Back then I didn't understand why, right now I now it was fetish. I remember being home alone and going through my mothers drawers looking for some pantyhose to put on. I just loved the feeling of nylon on my cock. I'd also enjoy watching myself in the mirror while wearing them. My desire to put them on was so strong sometimes I'd do it while my parents were at home. Of course I got caught one time. I put a white pair on which my mother never wore and I had a special hiding place for. I remember my parents shouting at me not to do it ever again. I can imagine what they were thinking, "Oh my God, our son is gay!" or "Perhaps our son has a split personality". Nope, it was just a fetish. I even remember thinking that when I grow up and start living alone I'll be wearing them all the time. That of course is not the case, I just don't enjoy it anymore. Stockings and pantyhose are still a huge fetish though. I still make my wife wear them just to turn me on.
There you have it, another blast from the past. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home