Sunday, September 03, 2006

Why me?

A few funny things happened since I started this blog. One of them is my boss coming out of the closet. I've been working at his firm for almost 4 years now. He came back from his vacation a few days ago telling me how he saw these two beautiful guys on a boat party while walking along the shore. I always thought he was gay but I couldn't be sure. He would sometimes pinch me on the butt walking through the office but I just thought "Hey, I guess that's a guy thing, I mean that's what guys do!", although I don't do it to any of my friends. And he's my boss so I had to keep my mouth shut. So out of all people he decides to tell me immediately warning me not to spread the word. I've always been open minded but I'm not sure I'm glad he decided to let ME in on it. I mean, do I give out signals I'm not aware of? Do I look like I play both sides? I certainly hope not. Must be hard for him pretending his whole life to be something that he's not. I might be the first person he ever told about this. Still I'm not to happy about that. I could use it to my advantage though. I'll be like "Hey, I hope my next paycheck will make me happy or I might just blurb out something!". Next scene: me leaving through the front door sounding like Dr. Evil, BOOHAAAHAAA, BOOHAAAAHAAAA, MOOHAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home