Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fantasies

To pick up where I left off. My wife's cousin Nicole has to be my favorite. There's something so sexy about her I don't even know what it is. I don't really like her as a person, she's lazy, often depressed, always feeling sorry for herself but there's just something about here. She used to be much happier and outgoing when she was single. Now she's in a relationship and seems even more depressed. I still find her hot though. I love flirting with her, I imagine she is very curious sexually or maybe it's just all in my head, I still like to think that way. That's the beauty of fantasizing. There were so many situations where I just wanted to touch her or kiss her. One time the three of us, my wife, Nicole and I went swimming in a creek close to a town where we live. They were both topless. A dream come true for a guy like me. We were all there for a while and then Nicole went sunbathing behind a rock. I was so horny that day. My wife was just lying there on a towel and I told her I was going for a walk. I actualy wanted to see Nicole. There was a path through the bushes leading to a spot where I could see Nicole clearly. When I got there she was looking right in my direction. At least I thought so. I just ran out of there thinking what if she saw me. Later that day I went to a concert, got really drunk and accidently met Nicole in a bar. She was pretty drunk as well. Anyway, I told her what my intentions were at the creeck and she just laughed about it. Then I spilled my guts out and asked her if she would have sex with me and my wife knowing my wife would never agree to that. She said she was up for it and I started touching her. Man, we were really drunk. Then, this other guy started talking to her and suddenly I realized what I was doing and just left the place. The next day my wife told me she heard I was pretty drunk last night. Nicole never said anything about what had happened. Is she a cool chick or what. Every time I look at her she knows I'm having dirty thoughts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post! It relieved a little of my guilt for fantasizing about my wife's cousin. I frequently undress her with my eyes and fantasize about her allowing me to get away with certain things and not telling on me. My latest was a dream with her sitting in my lap for a car ride and as I began to get an erection she starts wiggling a bit in my lap enticing it and driving me nuts. I've felt incredible guilty about it for so long mainly because I know if presented with even the slightest opportunity I would act on it.

October 05, 2013 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home