Friday, September 15, 2006

Just a dream

I woke up today feeling dazed. Every time I dream of being intimate with a woman I wake up feeling in love with her and she's on my mind the whole day. I love this feeling, makes me feel alive, also makes me realize how little passion there is in my everyday life. It's interesting how every time I have this kind of dreams I always meet the woman who was in it right the next day. Always. It's as if I attract them through my dreams. Tonight it was my wife's sister. It was perfect, it wasn't just sex, it was perfect harmony, we understood each other perfectly, the dream was so real, although there was a constant presence of fear, fear of getting caught, after all she is my wife's sister. She's a true beauty, she's hot too but not in a sluty kind of way. She's a kind of girl you'd want to be with or marry. She's often in my fantasies though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home